- Max Q
- Max P
Diesel-driven Hydraulic Power Unit with a maximum engine power output of 2 x 565 kW Volvo TAD Tier 2; China Stage III, combined engine power output is 1130 kW.
Each engine comprises 2 x Danfoss D1P 260cc and 2 x 45cc variable pressure controlled PTO pumps for the fan drive. The hydraulic output of approx. 2 x 425 kW is combined in three pressure connections with quick connectors.
Via a large tank connection a levelling hose can be connected to have more HydrauPacks coupled to increase the hydraulic power.
With the feature flow control proportional pressure control and Load Sense control, the HydrauPack 1150 can be used for a wide range of applications.
Beside the standard temperature controlled air cooling, an external air/oil cooler is optional for operating in extreme warm (offshore) circumstances.
The HydrauPack 1150 is assembled in a noise damped Lloyd’s Register certified 20 feet offshore high cube container according D.N.V. rules 2.7-1, CSC and EN 12079 including rigging. The container is provided with both 4 lifting points and integrated forklift-pockets to ensure easy handling.
- Intelligent electronic control system with remote control box
- Connection for electric remote control by Renter
- Offshore certified 20 ft. high cube container and rigging acc. DNV 2.7-1 CSC and EN12079
- Powerpacks can be coupled in master/slave configuration with a max. of 4 powerpacks
- Proportional adjustable pretension return line - Air cooling systems and additional oil/air cooling
- Open hydraulic circuit with electronic flow, pressure and load sense control
- For transport purposes exhaust pipe can be replaced by blinding plate and stored in HPU
- External emergency stop connection
- Easy maintenance due to multiple access doors
- Modular panels