Diesel-driven Hydraulic Power Unit with a maximum engine power output of 3 x 280 kW, combined engine power output is 840 kW. The hydraulic output of 3 x 215 kW can be combined in one connection, but also haves 3 separate connections with quick connectors.
With the feature flow control, the HydrauPack 850 can be used for a wide range of applications.
Beside the standard temperature controlled air cooling, an extra built-in seawater cooling system is optional for operating in extreme warm (offshore) circumstances. If required three separate flush connections for external equipment are available.
The HydrauPack 850 is assembled in a Lloyd’s Register certified 20 feet offshore high cube container according D.N.V. rules 2.7-1, CSC and EN 12079 including rigging. The container is provided with both 4 lifting points and integrated forklift-trays to ensure easy handling.
- Intelligent electronic control system
- Connection for electric remote control by Renter
- Offshore certified 20 ft. high cube container and rigging acc. DNV 2.7-1 CSC and EN12079
- Air cooling systems – Flush connections for external equipment
- Open hydraulic circuit with electronic flow control, pressure cut-off and load sense control
- For transport purposes exhaust pipe can be replaced by blinding plate and stored in HPU