- Particle counter
- PC PAMAS S40 GO
- Max P
- Max. Q: 25 ml/min. High accuracy, including printer, calibrated.
The HydrauTool PC PAMAS S40 is a portable service unit for hydraulic systems for intermittent measurement of the particulate contamination, the moisture content in % saturation and the temperature of the fluid.
The integral pump and hoses supplied can be used on:
• Control circuits
• Pressure circuits
• non-pressurized tanks
Applications for the S40 include the servicing and repair of mobile hydraulic systems. The unit and integrated printer provide results according to many international standards including: SAE AS4059, ISO 4406, NAS 1638, GJB 420A & GOST 17216. The S40 unit has a battery that provides up to 3 hours of operational time and a built in memory capable of storing data of more than 4000 measurements.
Applicable for hydraulic fluids (up to ISO VG 68) 10 … 200 mm²/s Calibration Ranges: 4-70μm according to ISO 11171 & 2-100μm according to ISO 4402.
- Calibrated particle counter
- Integrated pump for the automatic control of oil flow
- Key pad and a graphical LC-Display with a resistive touch screen
- Hardcopies of measurement results with built in printer and download Software
- Built-in battery for up to 3h operation