- Filtration Unit
- Max Q
- Max P
- DNV 2.7-1 frame
The HydrauSupport 450FF is a multipurpose hydraulic filtration unit and is designed as an additional unit in order to flush piping and to filter hydraulic fluids of hydraulic systems.
The HS 450FF is not self-provided and can be connected to existing hydraulic power units (HPU’s) of the customer, but also to rental hydraulic power units as the HydrauPack HP45 (diesel or electric driven), HP200 or the HP250.
In addition, the HS 450FF has the possibility to purge the hydraulic piping of a hydraulic system with nitrogen or air in order to clean and dry after flushing. For monitoring analog instrumentation like pressure, temperature, flow and filter clogging indicators are provided.
The HydrauSupport 450FF is Lloyd’s Register certified according D.N.V. rules 2.7-1 and EN12079 and provided with both 4 lifting points and integrated forklift-trays to ensure easy handling.
- Open hydraulic circuit with one pressure- and one return line filter
- High pressure ball valves in flushing loop in and out for pressure test
- High capacity filtration with wide range of filtration grades of 3, 5 and standard 10 micron, other grades are available on request
- Minimess connections for mobile electronic particle counter
- Analog instrumentation: Pressure gauges (HP, LP and gas pressure), in and out temperature meters, flow meter in return line, filter clogging indicators