Hydrauvision, located at Buys Ballotstraat 14, Schoondijke, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We respect your privacy and process your personal data in accordance with statutory requirements. This Privacy Statement provides information on how we do this.
This privacy statement applies to the processing of your personal data by the following companies:
- Hydrauvision Scheldemond BV, located in Schoondijke, Chamber of Commerce number 62110373
- Hydrauvision IJmond BV, located in IJmuiden, Chamber of Commerce number 34048892
- Hydrauvision Rijnmond BV, located in Dordrecht, Chamber of Commerce number 24341283
- Hydrauvision NV, located in Zele (Belgium), Register of Legal Entities number 91700 Ghent, Bruges section
- Hydrauvision Raamsdonksveer BV, located in Raamsdonksveer, Chamber of Commerce number 32104181
- Hydrauvision Systems BV, located in Schoondijke, Chamber of Commerce number 22045044
- Hydrauvision Components BV, located in Dordrecht, Chamber of Commerce number 22055231
- Hydrauvision Piping BV, located in Yerseke, Chamber of Commerce number 22045822
- Hydrauvision Rental BV, located in Schoondijke, Chamber of Commerce number 22060350
This privacy statement provides information on the ways in which, and for what reasons, we process your personal data. We are the controller for the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy statement. As of 25 May 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data we process
Hydrauvision processes your personal and company data because you use our services and/or because you provide us with these data. These data are usually business-related. Below, you can find a summary of the (personal) data we process:
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Business e-mail address
- Data regarding your activities on our website
Reasons for processing data
Hydrauvision processes your personal and company data for the following purposes:
- Entering into and executing agreements relating to the services we provide;
- Contacting you if we need to, in order to be able to carry out our services;
- Managing customer relationships and communicating with you about our services or products you purchase;
- Supplying you with goods and services;
- Using features on our website;
- Processing your payment;
- Sending our newsletter (see the 'Newsletter' section below)
We will not process personal data for other purposes unless you agree to this in advance, or unless we are legally entitled or required to do so.
We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy statement. If you want to know how long we keep your data for, please ask us.
We issue a newsletter quarterly, providing news related to our field, our projects, and our organisation to people who are interested. Your address is only added to our mailing list with your explicit agreement. You can withdraw your agreement to being on our mailing list at any time. Every newsletter includes a link you can use to unsubscribe.
We do not share your data with third parties unless doing so is necessary to execute an agreement, or unless we are obliged to do so based on a court order or legal obligation. We may use service providers to process your personal data. These service providers act as processors exclusively as commissioned by us and on our behalf. Processors carry out their work based on a processors agreement concluded for this purpose. We take care to ensure that your personal data are only processed or managed within the European Economic Area, and not outside of it.
Cookies or comparable technologies we use
Cookies are small information files which can be stored on or read by your device (such as a PC, tablet, or smartphone) when you visit a website. They are stored and read by the web browser on the device.
On our website, cookies or comparable technologies used to store information on and/or read it from a device (for ease of reading, all such technologies are referred to as 'cookies' here) are used to:
- Make website features operable (technical or functional cookies);
- Analyse use of the website and improve the website based on this analysis (analytics cookies).
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can opt out of cookies by changing the settings on your internet browser so that it does not save cookies. You can also delete all the information which was previously stored using your browser settings.
Many cookies have an expiry date. If an expiry date is set, the cookie is automatically deleted when the expiry date passes. You can also choose to manually delete cookies before the expiry date passes. See your browser's manual for more information.
Consulting, amending, or deleting data
As the owner of your personal data (data subject), you have the following rights as described in the GDPR:
- Right to consult: you can ask us about personal data belonging to you which we process and manage.
- Right to correction: you can ask us to correct your personal data if we are using your data wrongly.
- Right to be forgotten: you can ask us to delete your data from our files.
- Right to data portability: you can ask us to send you your personal data in a computer file and/or to transfer it to an institution/organisation designated by you.
This means you have the right to consult, correct, or delete your personal data (or have it deleted). You also have the right to withdraw any consent to data processing or to object to Hydrauvision processing your personal data, and you have the right to data portability. If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, you can submit a request to us. You can send your request to email@example.com. We will then fulfil your request as soon as possible, and in any case within four weeks, unless the GDPR, the law, or regulations based thereon preclude this.
Hydrauvision takes protecting your data seriously, and takes suitable measures to combat misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication, and unauthorised amendments to your data. This means we ensure that only the people who need access have access to your personal data, that access to these data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly verified. If you believe that your data are not well-protected or there are signs of misuse, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Authority
Hydrauvision welcomes your questions and comments regarding this privacy statement and cookie statement. If you believe that this privacy and cookie statement is not being followed, or have complaints about the way we use your personal data, you can report this to us in writing or electronically. We will, of course, be happy to help you if you have comments about how your personal data are processed. Under the privacy legislation, you have the right to report this to the Personal Data Authority. You can also submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority via its website.
Changes to the privacy and cookie statement
Hydrauvision may change this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website, so you are informed of these changes.
If you still have questions and/or comments once you have read our privacy and cookie statement, you can contact us using the contact details below.