- Diesel filtration
- Max Q
- Max P
- Fuel separation
Diesel fuel separation unit to ensure clean diesel fuel without impurities, water, algae and bacteria. Filling station for your portable power packs and other mobile systems. Reduce costs and improve reliability of diesel powered systems. Specific engineered with an integrated centrifugal purifying system.
The HydrauSupport 12FWS has specific designated fuel tanks to handle contaminated and clean fuel. For filling up your fuel tanks a transfer pump is available with hose reel including an automatic filling nozzle. Easy to install, operate and maintain and suitable for offshore circumstances. For cleaning diesel fuel and M.D.O. there are different level rings for inside the purifier available.
The HydrauSupport 12FWS is assembled according the DNV rules 2.7-3 including rigging and certified by Lloyd’s Register. The HydrauSupport 12FWS is provided with both 4 lifting points and integrated forklift-trays to ensure easy handling.
- 3 separate tanks with level gauge and level switch
- Fully automatic separation process
- Hose reel system with transfer pump for filling up customer / end user fuel tank with clean diesel fuel
- Clean diesel fuel and free from impurities, water, algae and bacteria
- Reduce costs, improve reliability diesel fuel systems of customers and end users
- Offshore certified by Lloyd’s Register acc. DNV 2.7-3