The HydrauTool 25V is easily portable but incorporates an advanced specification for situations which require comprehensive measurement features coupled with easy operation. The flowmeter has two measurement channels, which allow it to monitor two pipes simultaneously or to improve accuracy in non-ideal conditions. The HydrauTool 25V can also be supplied with a variety of options to meet the most diverse application requirements.
The non-invasive flowmeter work on the transit time ultrasonic principle. This involves sending and receiving ultrasonic pulses from pair of sensors and examining the time difference in the signal. Clamp-on transducers are used and mounted externally on the surface of the pipe and which generate pulses that pass through the pipe wall. The flowing liquid within causes time differences in the ultrasonic signals, which are then evaluated by the flowmeter to produce an accurate flow measurement.
Please contact us for the possibilities.
- Portable clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter, non-invasive.
- Dual flow monitoring with sum, average, difference and maximum calculations
- PT100 inputs for heat quantity (thermal energy) measurement
- Process output options
- Large data logger and software for sampling and data transfer
- Stainless steel sensors, cable and connectors as standard
- Suitable for various pipe dimensions and materials