- SW10 CT
- Max Q
- Constant Tensioning
HydrauWinch SW10 CT is a reel or spooling winch with a constant tension functionality. The winch is suitable for various reel dimensions due to adjustable sliding support and torque arms. Operation fully manual or electrical by remote control.
The HydrauWinch SW10 CT can be used in versatile situations like spooling:
- Cables or umbilicals on winches
- Large lengths of steel wire rope at crane or towing equipment and reeling in a new wire with pre-tension.
With the additional HydrauRent reel the winch is suitable for a pulling force of 10 ton. Other reels can be used in consultation with HydrauRent. For driving the winch an additional HydrauPack 45 can be used for the supply of hydraulic oil.
The HydrauWinch SW10 CT is provided with both 4 lifting points including rigging and integrated forklift-trays to ensure easy handling. Base frame is provided for fastening on strongholds or corner castings.
- Operation fully manual by hand or electrical by remote control
- Readout differential pressure on gauge or remote control display
- Adjustable back tensioning
- Hydraulic operated sliding support to adapt to the size of the reel
- Adjustable torque arms