- Max Q
- Max P
- 20ft container
Diesel-driven Hydraulic Power Unit with a maximum engine power output of 3 x 261 kW, combined engine power output is 783 kW. The hydraulic output of 3 x 195 kW can be combined in one connection, but also haves 3 separate connections with quick connectors.
Special option: Beside the standard temperature controlled air cooling, an extra built-in seawater cooling system is available for operating in extreme warm (offshore) circumstances. If required three separate flush connections for external equipment are available.
The HydrauPack 750+ is assembled in a Lloyd’s Register certified 20 feet offshore high cube container according D.N.V. rules 2.7-1, CSC and EN 12079 including rigging. The container is provided with both 4 lifting points and integrated forklift-trays to ensure easy handling.
- Intelligent electronic control system
- Connection for electric remote control by Renter
- Offshore certified 20 ft. high cube container and rigging acc. DNV 2.7-1 CSC and EN12079
- Air or / and water hydraulic cooling systems
- Flush connections for external equipment
- Open hydraulic circuit with pressure and load sense control
- For transport purposes exhaust pipe can be replaced by blinding plate and stored in HPU